Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm a terrible blogger, but not really

I'm just terribly inconsistent at updating this blog. I blame it on our outdated computer that constantly crashes and takes forever to upload pics. It's super unmotivating.

But I do have another little project -- a silly blog where I try to be grateful every day for the little parts of life that make it beautiful. My thankfulness thoughts don't make it to the blog every day -- sometimes they're written on receipts while I wait at a stoplight or are scrawled in my notebook while I sit through a boring meeting. But I do like the practice of pausing. breathing. Thinking about the parts of life that are beautiful and trying to appreciate the small things that are easy to take for granted.

Cultivating gratefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment