Wednesday, July 18, 2012

1st Birthday Party

We celebrated Lucas' first birthday this past Sunday. We just did a cookout for our friends and had a fun time playing in the yard and hanging out. 

Our theme was red and teal, and we spent many hours cutting triangles and stringing them up, making pinwheels (that's all Josh) and finding enough balls for his ball pit. 

Pardon that all of the pics are only of Lucas. My camera died after about 5 minutes, so I just had to borrow these.




"Good job on the cake, mom and dad"

Lucas loved all the pinwheels -- especially when they all got going  at the same time.

I love these shorts. Thanks Di!

He played in his ball pit for about 10 minutes and then was done. 

Hanging with daddy

Trying out the new slide


family shot -- ignore my monster thighs

My sisters came. love them

Lucy laying down the law about the ball pit

Callie was all about the slide.

Lucas clapping after we sang "Happy Birthday"

Not so sure about this

I do not want to eat this cake, mom. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment