Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Card Bloopers

I totally dropped the ball on getting proper Christmas card pictures this year. No big deal, I can take them myself, I reasoned. I mean, I just needed one good pic, so how hard could it be, right?

Wrong.

Getting a 5-month old baby who has recently discovered the wonder that is his feet to sit still for a picture was nearly impossible. I did my best, but came away with more bloopers than good pics.

It could be cute, save for the spit up on his chin. Sigh.


mad at duck.



Giving duck a good pat on the head

Hey, that's my hat!



Check out my feet, mom

Ducks are delicious





So done with this photo shoot

Needless to say, next year I will be paying the big bucks to get proper pictures taken:)

Anyway, I hope your Christmas was full of fun with family and friends, yummy food, and joy and laughter.




1 comment:

  1. I thought you card was super cute! I'd be happy to help next year. Walkers are even more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete