Tuesday, July 12, 2011

capturing the little moments

I have a notoriously bad memory. It's so terrible that my senior year of college I was voted "Most Likely to Forget Her Own Wedding Day."

While I did not, in fact, forget my own wedding day, I often forget things I really should remember. Like my son's name. I know it's terrible, but I've already drawn a blank on his name in a few conversations I've had about him. In all fairness, I've only known him a few weeks, but still . . .

I'm afraid that the mom drain on my brain is going to cause me to forget all the things I swear I will always remember about this time in our lives, so I've decided to start a blog to help me write down, in the moment, all the things I don't want to forget about our little life and all its joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment